After a year and a half, 21 releases, 554 commits by 23 contributors, 1708 requirements in specs, RMQ is finally at 1.0.0.
Deprecations will be removed in 1.0.1. I’m giving you one last chance.
bundle update ruby_motion_query
People who worked on this version: @squidpunch, @GantMan, @twerth, @vaughankg, and @markrickert
- New cool color system, look at docs for basics: http://rubymotionquery.com/documentation/#post-105. The old one works exactly the same
rmq.app.short_version(to go along with rmq.app.version)
- Updated table template to make it simpler, no need for an extra stylesheet for the view, it just makes it overly complicated
- Supports setting relative frames when a previous element does not exist. below_prev & above_prev should set set their frames relative to y=0 and right_of_prev & left_of_prev should use x=0 as their starting point when no previous element exists
rmq.app.windowsthat returns the windows array
- Added prefab date and time styles to RMQ::Format.date
RMQ has a plugin system, here are 2 examples:
And a template for creating your own:
- Fixed problem where rmq inside a stylesheet couldn’t select views from the root_view. This bug sucked. If you couldn’t select a view in a stylesheet, this is why. Sorry about that
- Changed current_view_controller to accommodate ProMotion-menu
- Fixed grid spec failures in RM 3.0/64bit
- Removed motion_print in gem file, requiring it was a mistake. To be clear, you should use motion_print, but RMQ doesn’t require it